Monday, May 09, 2005

Don't you find life tiresome?

"Don't you find life tiresome?"

said a muffin on www.muffinfilms.com, titled bluebirds in spring"

then the other muffin replies "No."

so the first muffin goes "Let us part."

And I think I would be the first muffin. 'Cause life is tiresome sometimes, it really is. And I sound fucking emo but it's the way I feel now.

I wish I didn't have to go home. I wish I could stay out the whole night, sit in some place with lots of people, where I can just... just sit there and watch the world go by. Not talk a lot, just watch. Huh. I wish I wish I wish but it'll never happen.

Wouldn't it be cool to live in a bubble, underwater? It'd be so peaceful, so quiet in a way. That's what I think, anyhow. Feel free to disagree if you wish.


"I need your friends' numbers, what happens if one day you don't come home?"
"If I don't come home one day then, duh, I've run away"

No comments: